I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
Only doing this because my 3k+ posts on Slitherine don't count to the "seven days after 10 posts" requirement to upload nice pictures of my new mod for SCWWI (on Slitherine -> PzC modding -> "What happened to BNC thread" you'll see what I'm talking about). I wanted to make an announcement on the SCWWI forum but it doesn't want me putting nice pictures or even a link to the Slitherine page, so I figured this is the least annoying way to get 10 posts fast.
Don't mind me, I'll probably never look at this thread again anyway (and when I come back in a week for the proper announcement, it'll be where it belongs)
EDIT: Argh! You won't even let me spam my own thread?! My 3k Slitherine posts should count!
- BNC
Don't mind me, I'll probably never look at this thread again anyway (and when I come back in a week for the proper announcement, it'll be where it belongs)
EDIT: Argh! You won't even let me spam my own thread?! My 3k Slitherine posts should count!
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
Does it work now?
EDIT: 2 minutes seems to be a large enough gap [:)]
- BNC
EDIT: 2 minutes seems to be a large enough gap [:)]
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
3
- BNC
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
BTW admins, once I get to 10 feel free to lock the thread [:)]
- BNC
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
5
- BNC
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
if VP see it before then he will sort you out anyway, i would if i could, but have no power here to do jack squat tbh
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
Oh hi zakblood - are you saying VP will set my post count to 3k or just unlock image posting?
Wait... 19k posts?
Do you do anything other than spam these forums? Because 32k in a couple of years is still quite a lot.
- BNC
Wait... 19k posts?
Do you do anything other than spam these forums? Because 32k in a couple of years is still quite a lot.
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
7
- BNC
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
unlock image posting
hopefully, i do more alpha's and beta's here, so most are hidden posts, but yes i do spam a lot[:D]
no life, far too much free time on my hands and no ability to play with only average skill, so i test lol
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
8
- BNC
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
9
- BNC
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
10.
Thread has served its purpose now [:)]
- BNC
Thread has served its purpose now [:)]
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
sorted then hopefully [;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
Let's see
- BNC

EDIT:
Looks like it works [:)][:)]
- BNC
- BNC

EDIT:
Looks like it works [:)][:)]
- BNC
- Attachments
-
- 1861.jpg (174.34 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
yep sorted and look forward to seeing and hearing more about the mod my friend, good luck and thanks for sharing as always
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
Isn't it a time gap after the 10th post before you are allowed to post pictures? Like a week or something?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
That's what it told me too, which is most of the point of the thread. But whatever, it works now so thanks to whoever changed it
(or maybe it counts from when I registered on Matrix?)
- BNC
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
i thought it was only a gap on a new account, BNC is a 2016 account so rule wouldn't have applied
a week or 2 after your signing up date or something maybe? not sure tbh and can't find the rules when i want them [:D]
a week or 2 after your signing up date or something maybe? not sure tbh and can't find the rules when i want them [:D]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
all i can find is this one, which doesn't apply either,
You are not allowed to post links, emails or phone numbers for 7 days from the date of your tenth post
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
- BiteNibbleChomp
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am
- Location: Australia
RE: I need to get 10 posts is all. Please ignore this.
ORIGINAL: zakblood
i thought it was only a gap on a new account, BNC is a 2016 account so rule wouldn't have applied
a week or 2 after your signing up date or something maybe? not sure tbh and can't find the rules when i want them [:D]
all i can find is this one, which doesn't apply either,
quote:
You are not allowed to post links, emails or phone numbers for 7 days from the date of your tenth post
Yeah, I got that same message. It probably needs to be changed to something like "Images cannot be posted until you have made 10 posts and your account is at least a week old". Also isn't it a general rule not to post emails or phone nos. anyway?
- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Strategic Command Designer


