Matrix Convention

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Paratrooper
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:29 pm
Location: descending on Stockholm

Post by Paratrooper »

Originally posted by U2
This has been on my mind for a long time :)


You, The MSG, wulfir, and Rune Iverson should seriously consider getting together before the summer is over.
ImageOi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa!
User avatar
Belisarius
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat May 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Belisarius »

Originally posted by Paratrooper
You, The MSG, wulfir, and Rune Iverson should seriously consider getting together before the summer is over.
Hey! :p :D

Convention or not, if you head down to the SP:WAW forum, you'll see that there's something cooking... :)
Image
Got StuG?
User avatar
BrubakerII
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Adelaide Australia

Post by BrubakerII »

Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1
making a moronic sounding emabarassing remark

And a complete moron who is an entirely moronic person

making a complete idiot of themself

But for a total loser

The world is full of jerks

when one of those fools comes in here

give someone the bums rush occasionally.


What if the guy/girl just made an honest mistake? :eek: Agreed noone is as intelligent as a grognard ;) so I tend to cut them a lot of slack on all sorts of issues. No need to pull their pants down and laugh at their small p*nis I would have thought :confused: Maybe this is why their are so few wargamers/grognards in the first place :confused:

In a similar vein (I guess), I was playing America's Army one day and was teamed up with this guy against a whole bunch of terrorists. Anyway we kept losing all the time because I was new at the game and this guy I was with kept posting "I'm stuck with a newbie" and "What hope have we got with this greenhorn" etc to all the players so they could see it wasn't his fault. Anyway, I got a bit jack with this and sent him a private message that went something like "Instead of bitching about why you are losing, why not show some leadership and direct me around in our defence so we are a better team". So the next round, he did. We even won a couple of battles. I like to think this guy learned something from that and became a better player, leader and human overall. Then again, perhaps not. :rolleyes:

Now if you will excuse me I'm off to laugh at the greenhorns and idiots over at the Korsun site ;)

Brubaker
[8D] SSG Beta Tester [8D]
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”