Cheap Games

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
aldibbo
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:52 pm

Cheap Games

Post by aldibbo »

Hey!!! I have just checked out this website called CD-WOW.com and the prices for new games are unbelievable. Check it out, I just had wished that I had seen the site before i brought all my games.
al!!!!
User avatar
Knavery2112
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:12 pm

Post by Knavery2112 »

I didn't see any PC stuff. That's all I care about. Cool site none-the-less.
Knavery2112

"If I'm not back in 5 minutes...... Just wait longer." --Ace Ventura
Cobra1944
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:15 pm
Location: USA

Post by Cobra1944 »

Most of the pc wargames that I paid 'top-dollar' for just a few years ago are now for free download at the underdogs. :(
Juillet MCMXLIV
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

I always welcome someone trying to send me a good link, but check out this link, I think you will be even more impressed.

http://www.cdaccess.com/index.htm

They are indeed PC as well as any other form of machine, and I have bought from them, and can recommend them.

Ever wished you could get that cool game inthe original box as it was sold in the first place?
I have been able to find great wargames in the initial retail release version through CD Access.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”