i see russian tanks in germany by 44.
which part
over my dead body
no way
Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21


If you are not careful with the fatigue rating of your fighters, HardLuck will abuse them again and again until there are none left...
If needed you can swap fighters in your group to prior version. It's better to have 40 Bf109B than 0 Bf109GORIGINAL: BrianG
If you are not careful with the fatigue rating of your fighters, HardLuck will abuse them again and again until there are none left...
I think your sentence should be past tense.
I am already low in fighters. Some groups have no planes to swap into. Some 40 groups are down to 6 or 7. I might have another fighter report soon.
This will end up being a bad issue for me and so lopsided that it could tilt the future course of events. 1943 issue.
Return to “After Action Reports”














