Back and looking for blood !

Hook up with worthy adversaries for PBEM and on-line play. Revel in your glorious victories and taunt wimpy losers.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

ArticFire
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2002 7:47 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by ArticFire »

The soviet forces aparently don't belive in infintry. They are also barreling foward with no aparent regard to safty. They lose another couple of vehicles this turn. They have rolled 150mm bloody monstrosities up the northern hill. One of which is shot a lot.

More panzers are forced to expose thier positions to fire on the visible soviet tanks. The bulk of their tank force seems to be holding position in the rear middle for some reason.
Attachments
pbem3.zip
(341.67 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
"The true measure of a hero is one who would lay down their lives in full knowledge that the people they save would never know their sacrifice"
CommadantFox
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:33 am

Post by CommadantFox »

Here we go now....Lost a few armored cars, no big deal. Also, pounded the hell out of an 88 positon. Hope I did some damage with those 120mm mortars....
I am not retreating...I am merely performing a strategic retrograde manuvaer!
CommadantFox
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:33 am

Post by CommadantFox »

Well, here we are. Nothing much, just pounded an 88 position.
Attachments
pbem3.zip
(341.67 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
I am not retreating...I am merely performing a strategic retrograde manuvaer!
ArticFire
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2002 7:47 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by ArticFire »

CommadantFox wrote:Well, here we are. Nothing much, just pounded an 88 position.
you uploaded the wrong file , you posted the same file I did.
"The true measure of a hero is one who would lay down their lives in full knowledge that the people they save would never know their sacrifice"
CommadantFox
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:33 am

Post by CommadantFox »

Guess I did. That's what happens when I try juggling 3 games on 6 hours sleep ^_- Now this is the right one. Where that there hill has been pounded by 120 mm mortars.
Attachments
pbeM3.zip
(351.95 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
I am not retreating...I am merely performing a strategic retrograde manuvaer!
ArticFire
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2002 7:47 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by ArticFire »

The battle rages on. German forces destroy 2 T-34's and AC , and force the crew of a 3rd to abandon it. Soviet forces are really laying down a lot of fire on that poor 88 on the center hill , forest fires have started due to the pounding.

German forces move up to engage the 152mm mostrosities on the northern hill. Putting a ton of lead into one but still failing to kill it.

The center is fine. Soviet forces that show them selves are promtly destroyed. Thow the main contingent of his armour in the center has yet to reach firing position.

In the south , well there is no south soviet forces are all in the center and north. The one soviet tank that strayed south is one of the above mentioned destroyed ones.

The german army is going to run into amo problems I can already tell.
Attachments
PBEM3.zip
(339.79 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
"The true measure of a hero is one who would lay down their lives in full knowledge that the people they save would never know their sacrifice"
CommadantFox
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:33 am

Post by CommadantFox »

Fortune smiled on the Soviet forces...a few AC and T-34s are nothing, less AP to worry my KVs...well, anywho, I killed of a PzIII, Immobilized another one, and lucky me, another ones main gun malfunctioned. The German player is sending around a PzIII or two around to try to get into my rear....hehehehe....
Attachments
PBEM3.zip
(418.99 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
I am not retreating...I am merely performing a strategic retrograde manuvaer!
ArticFire
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2002 7:47 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by ArticFire »

The battle rages. German forces retaliate for the casulties inflicted from the soviets. Tanks burn , ac's explode , soviet crews get mowed down.

The northern hill one Pz-III is lost but so are 2 of those 152mm monstrosities.

The center is a long range slug fest. Southern forces are engaging center soviet forces from long range as well.

The soviets pound 88 positions with artillery.
Attachments
PBEM3.zip
(388.58 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
"The true measure of a hero is one who would lay down their lives in full knowledge that the people they save would never know their sacrifice"
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Opponents Wanted”