Interesting article...

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Slayer
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Contact:

Interesting article...

Post by Slayer »

http://www.thehistorynet.com/MHQ/articles/2000/winter00_text.htm

I read this very interesting article about British plans to destroy Soviet oil production capabilities in 1940 with bombers, and thought some of you may be interested in reading it...

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: Slayer ]
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Thanks Slayer! Live and learn! I had never heard of this plan until now. I guess there is a lot more out there that we still don't know...maybe never will.

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”