OT: A Cohesive Force or Not?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: OT: A Cohesive Force or Not?

Post by RangerJoe »

You proudly claim Justin Beiber? I think that the Guess Who/BTO would be the better choice to claim . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Macclan5
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: Toronto Canada

RE: OT: A Cohesive Force or Not?

Post by Macclan5 »

No I do not proudly claim them... [8D]

I was asked how many are 'augmented' - larger than reality - (games studio Montreal)

Only 3 Canadians are augmented [:D]

The rest of us are apologetic, humble, hockey fans who drink superior beer in a superior Nation [;)]

--

I do proudly proclaim : Guess Who , BTO, and generally all others.

(Mike Myers, Rush, Alexander Graham Bell, James Naismith, Frederick Banting, AVRO Arrow and its impact on NASA, Hockey, Curling, and above politely waiting in line, being politely apologetic)

William Shatner is on "Canadian probation"
A People that values its privileges above it's principles will soon loose both. Dwight D Eisenhower.
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: OT: A Cohesive Force or Not?

Post by RangerJoe »

The rest of us are apologetic, humble, hockey fans who drink superior beer in a superior Nation

At least you describe yourself better than other Canadians who state "We are not Americans!"

Since you mentioned William Shatner, what about James Doohan?

BTW, I prefer German Bier but when I have had Moosehead, it reminds me of a German Lager although it is weak.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20768
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: OT: A Cohesive Force or Not?

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
The rest of us are apologetic, humble, hockey fans who drink superior beer in a superior Nation

At least you describe yourself better than other Canadians who state "We are not Americans!"

Since you mentioned William Shatner, what about James Doohan?

BTW, I prefer German Bier but when I have had Moosehead, it reminds me of a German Lager although it is weak.
Our water-beer mass produced beer like (Coors and Budweiser) is disappearing here. We have so many micro-brewery plants with great product opening up that the old standards are being left on the shelf. You pay a bit more for the micro-brews, but they are so much more satisfying it is worth it. Two beers normally does me for an evening.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: OT: A Cohesive Force or Not?

Post by RangerJoe »

Good micro-beers on the Canadian prairie? Maybe I will have to revisit the place. Of course, when I went there before it was NOT to sample such delights.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
geofflambert
Posts: 14887
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: St. Louis

RE: OT: A Cohesive Force or Not?

Post by geofflambert »

ORIGINAL: Macclan5

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

I didn't know Cliff Robertson was Canadian. Oh yes, he was born in La Jolla CA. Which province is that in?

With due respect to Cliff Robertson, La Jolla CA and all Heavy Cruisers everywhere.



Image

I would have had my tongue firmly in cheek but gorns don't have cheeks.

User avatar
Yaab
Posts: 5609
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Poland

RE: OT: A Cohesive Force or Not?

Post by Yaab »

ORIGINAL: Macclan5

No I do not proudly claim them... [8D]

I was asked how many are 'augmented' - larger than reality - (games studio Montreal)

Only 3 Canadians are augmented [:D]

The rest of us are apologetic, humble, hockey fans who drink superior beer in a superior Nation [;)]

--

I do proudly proclaim : Guess Who , BTO, and generally all others.

(Mike Myers, Rush, Alexander Graham Bell, James Naismith, Frederick Banting, AVRO Arrow and its impact on NASA, Hockey, Curling, and above politely waiting in line, being politely apologetic)

William Shatner is on "Canadian probation"

Wow, now I picture a Deus Ex DLC from Eidos Montreal titled "Canada Revolution", in which Canada creates first ever Augmented Hockey League. In the course of the game it is revealed that Pavel "The Magician" Datsyuk was the first augmented human player in hockey history, which leads to nation-wide riots in Canada and Detroit. Later, Adam Jensen is sent to infiltrate the league and expose the nano-machinations of its owners.

Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”