No Broadcasts in LV MC

Discuss likes and dislikes, get help and talk about MC tactics, AAR's, etc

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Berserk
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 5:51 pm
Location: Denmark

No Broadcasts in LV MC

Post by Berserk »

For some reason I do not get to hear the broadcasts in LV MC.

I play with sound track ON and Unit Sound FX ON without problems.

Does anyone know what to do?
Image
User avatar
chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Haines City FL, USA

Post by chief »

Beserk:
Go to top of page, click on 'DOWNLOADS', then click on 'LV box', then slide down to the 'Sound Patch' that should do it for you. HTH :) :cool:

I-I 2 I-I
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
Voriax
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sat May 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Finland

Post by Voriax »

Even with the patch the broadcasts may be missing...I noticed that going to the battle selection screen and then returning to the briefing screen often started the broadcast.

Voriax
Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!
Post Reply

Return to “Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW”