OMG! only 70 days until cold I call October 01 the start of cold.
It helps to understand I'm a Canadian snow bunny. I don't suffer February blahs, but I do have trouble with August blahs. I've worn my bikini enough times this summer. Not that I need summer to wear a bikini, I'm happy to wear my bikini skiing.
I want the cold back, I don't like bugs. And bug repellent, it smells and gets icky feeling.
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
i like the seasons tbh, so don't mind all 4, but most years in the UK we don't get all 4, so are quite happy when we again do.
Spring runs from March 1 to May 31;
Summer runs from June 1 to August 31;
Fall or Autumn runs from September 1 to November 30; and.
Winter runs from December 1 to February 28 (February 29 in a leap year).
spring is fresh with the bulbs coming up
summer is warm and sunny, some of the time
Fall or Autumn is when the leaves go brown and start to fall and the tree's all go nice colours
winter means cold, wind and rain, but can be snow.
as long as you have them all, i'm happy
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
It doesn't really get cold here(Ark)(overall)until Feb. Its been cooking here all summer. I was in upper New York for a year and just about froze the whole time I was there.[:-][:-]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".
By mid January I miss the summer and wish it was July. By mid July I miss the winter and wish it was January. In fall and spring I want time to stand still. It doesn't of course. [;)]
ne nothi tere te deorsum (don't let the bastards grind you down)
If duct tape doesn't fix it then you are not using enough duct tape.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein.
OMG! only 70 days until cold I call October 01 the start of cold.
It helps to understand I'm a Canadian snow bunny. I don't suffer February blahs, but I do have trouble with August blahs. I've worn my bikini enough times this summer. Not that I need summer to wear a bikini, I'm happy to wear my bikini skiing.
I want the cold back, I don't like bugs. And bug repellent, it smells and gets icky feeling.
Well lets have some pictures of you in your Bikini......
OMG! only 70 days until cold I call October 01 the start of cold.
It helps to understand I'm a Canadian snow bunny. I don't suffer February blahs, but I do have trouble with August blahs. I've worn my bikini enough times this summer. Not that I need summer to wear a bikini, I'm happy to wear my bikini skiing.
I want the cold back, I don't like bugs. And bug repellent, it smells and gets icky feeling.
Well lets have some pictures of you in your Bikini......
I have some clinical interest as well
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
I would rather have a dry -30 F or C than a humid 32 F or 0 C.
The nice thing about winter is no road construction, mosquitoes, biting flies, and ticks. Sharing body heat is a nice way to stay warm. I got used to sleeping with two female warm bodies . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).” ; Julia Child
In my part of Florida it cools down around the first of October. We do get a frost in December and January. And sometimes a freeze. At least I don't have to scrape ice and shovel snow!