Hello

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

As I stated, I would gladly sit at that table and have the ladies move them for me . . .
Unless hand-to-hand combat occurs.
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: MrRoadrunner

This has gotten beyond creepy.

RR
warspite1

Funny, that is what the judge told my friend....
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

As I stated, I would gladly sit at that table and have the ladies move them for me . . .
warspite1

Then all I can say is you are a strange commander-in-chief. You think Napoleon was happy to have Berthier move his units to destruction just because he wore a little black dress?? Sorry but I want more from a chief of staff than a come hither smile, luxurious locks and a little black number.
Mrs. Warspite is gone, you can speak freely now...
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

Okay, I would gladly help them remove those little black dresses . . . [:'(]

At the present time, there is no Mrs. RangerJoe.

Joe
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

Okay, I would gladly help them remove those little black dresses . . . [:'(]

At the present time, there is no Mrs. RangerJoe.

Joe
You can have the LBD, I'll settle for what's underneath.
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

I never said that I did not want what is underneath. But yes, if I also remove their undergarments, if any, you can have them . . .

I did get used to sleeping with two females every night on a full sized bed . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

She had that
Camarillo brillo
Flamin out along her head,
I mean her mendocino bean-o
By where some bugs had made it red
She ruled the toads
Of the short forest
And every newt in idaho
And every cricket who had ed
By the bush in buffalo
She said she was
A magic mama
And she could throw a mean tarot
And carried on without a comma
That she was someone I should know
She had a snake for a pet
And an amulet
And she was breeding a dwarf
But she wasn't done yet
She had gray-green skin
A doll with a pin
I told her she was awright
But I couldnt come in
(I couldnt come in right then...)
And so she wandered
Trough the door-way
Just like a shadow from the tomb
She said her stereo was four-way
An I'd just love it in her room
Well, I was born
To have adventure
So I just followed up the steps
Right past her fuming incense stencher
To where she hung her castanets
She stripped away
Her ranchid poncho
An laid out naked by the door
We did it till we were un-concho
An it was useless any more
She had a snake for a pet
And an amulet
And she was breeding a dwarf
But she wasn't done yet
She had gray-green skin
A doll with a pin
I told her she was awright
But I couldnt come in
(actually, I was very busy then)
And so she wandered
Trough the door-way
Just like a shadow from the tomb
She said her stereo was four-way
An I'd just love it in her room
Well, I was born
To have adventure
So I just followed up the steps
Right past her fuming incense stencher
To where she hung her castanets
She said she was
A magic mama
And she could throw a mean tarot
And carried on without a comma
That she was someone I should know
Is that a real poncho... i mean
Is that a mexican poncho
Or is that a sears poncho?
Hmmm... no foolin ...
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

273 more to go...

that was frank by the way...
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

I never said that I did not want what is underneath. But yes, if I also remove their undergarments, if any, you can have them . . .

I did get used to sleeping with two females every night on a full sized bed . . .
canine or feline?
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33518
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: Hello

Post by Orm »

Que?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Orm

Que?
Que sera sera.
User avatar
MrRoadrunner
Posts: 1323
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:25 pm

RE: Hello

Post by MrRoadrunner »

ORIGINAL: Zovs

She had that
Camarillo brillo
Flamin out along her head,
I mean her mendocino bean-o
By where some bugs had made it red
She ruled the toads
Of the short forest
And every newt in idaho
And every cricket who had ed
By the bush in buffalo
She said she was
A magic mama
And she could throw a mean tarot
And carried on without a comma
That she was someone I should know
She had a snake for a pet
And an amulet
And she was breeding a dwarf
But she wasn't done yet
She had gray-green skin
A doll with a pin
I told her she was awright
But I couldnt come in
(I couldnt come in right then...)
And so she wandered
Trough the door-way
Just like a shadow from the tomb
She said her stereo was four-way
An I'd just love it in her room
Well, I was born
To have adventure
So I just followed up the steps
Right past her fuming incense stencher
To where she hung her castanets
She stripped away
Her ranchid poncho
An laid out naked by the door
We did it till we were un-concho
An it was useless any more
She had a snake for a pet
And an amulet
And she was breeding a dwarf
But she wasn't done yet
She had gray-green skin
A doll with a pin
I told her she was awright
But I couldnt come in
(actually, I was very busy then)
And so she wandered
Trough the door-way
Just like a shadow from the tomb
She said her stereo was four-way
An I'd just love it in her room
Well, I was born
To have adventure
So I just followed up the steps
Right past her fuming incense stencher
To where she hung her castanets
She said she was
A magic mama
And she could throw a mean tarot
And carried on without a comma
That she was someone I should know
Is that a real poncho... i mean
Is that a mexican poncho
Or is that a sears poncho?
Hmmm... no foolin ...

Mr. Zappa
Sorely missed musical genius.
Me and the pygmy pony.

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

I never said that I did not want what is underneath. But yes, if I also remove their undergarments, if any, you can have them . . .

I did get used to sleeping with two females every night on a full sized bed . . .

Zorch

canine or feline?

Feline.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
MrRoadrunner
Posts: 1323
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:25 pm

RE: Hello

Post by MrRoadrunner »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Que?
Que sera sera.

What ever will be, will be.

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

Why the tape measures? girls. Are you really measuring board distance
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33518
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: Hello

Post by Orm »

Measuring so everything will be put in the correct place?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: MrRoadrunner

This has gotten beyond creepy.

RR


The result of me listening to Frank Zappa as a youth. Brain cells twisted in the wrong direction.[;)]
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Zap
ORIGINAL: MrRoadrunner

This has gotten beyond creepy.

RR


The result of me listening to Frank Zappa as a youth. Brain cells twisted in the wrong direction.[;)]
At least you still have brain cells.

Image
Attachments
iveworndresses.gif
iveworndresses.gif (447 KiB) Viewed 494 times
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

. . . Basic errors here ladies, basic, dare I say, school boy errors.

Warspite1 needs to check his genders. Ladies are not boys so they can not make school boy errors. Those ladies can help the school boys make errors . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
. . . Basic errors here ladies, basic, dare I say, school boy errors.

Warspite1 needs to check his genders. Ladies are not boys so they can not make school boy errors. Those ladies can help the school boys make errors . . .
warspite1

A 'school boy error' is a simple saying old boy.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”