Hello
Moderator: maddog986
RE: Hello
Is the main point of this thread to take it to 1000 points or is there something more diabolical going on?

Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Hello
ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89
Sir!! Yes Sir!!, That's a Fact Jack!!
Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!



- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Hello
ORIGINAL: Zovs
Is the main point of this thread to take it to 1000 points or is there something more diabolical going on?
Yup.

RE: Hello
ORIGINAL: Aurelian
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89
Sir!! Yes Sir!!, That's a Fact Jack!!
Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!![]()
Lighten up, Francis.
My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count
RE: Hello
ORIGINAL: Zap
ORIGINAL: Aurelian
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!![]()
Lighten up, Francis.
My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count
Well good luck and happy posting lol
Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...

Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
- Titanwarrior89
- Posts: 3282
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:07 pm
- Location: arkansas
- Contact:
RE: Hello
Yes, we are in search of the Gaming Grail.[X(]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".
"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
RE: Hello
ORIGINAL: Zovs
ORIGINAL: Zap
ORIGINAL: Aurelian
Lighten up, Francis.
My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count
Well good luck and happy posting lol
Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
Yes, lets go with the post count discussion.
RE: Hello
quote:
ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89
Sir!! Yes Sir!!, That's a Fact Jack!!
Chicenboy
Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!
Shirley, you jest Chickenboy.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: Hello
We could tell you what's going on, but then, of course, we'd have to terminate you with extreme prejudice.ORIGINAL: Zovs
Is the main point of this thread to take it to 1000 points or is there something more diabolical going on?

- Attachments
-
- thehorror.gif (488.39 KiB) Viewed 444 times
RE: Hello
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zovs
ORIGINAL: Zap
ORIGINAL: Aurelian
Lighten up, Francis.
My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count
Well good luck and happy posting lol
Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Hello
Well, if you were 20 years younger and a women then I think I would ask you out for a cup of tea...ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zovs
ORIGINAL: Zap
My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count
Well good luck and happy posting lol
Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Although when I think about it... would you like a cup of tea? Freshly brewed? Perhaps a teacake as well?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: Hello
Bizarre! I do not want to know any more.ORIGINAL: Orm
Well, if you were 20 years younger and a women then I think I would ask you out for a cup of tea...ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zovs
Well good luck and happy posting lol
Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Although when I think about it... would you like a cup of tea? Freshly brewed? Perhaps a teacake as well?
RE: Hello
You are also invited.ORIGINAL: Zorch
Bizarre! I do not want to know any more.ORIGINAL: Orm
Well, if you were 20 years younger and a women then I think I would ask you out for a cup of tea...ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1
25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Although when I think about it... would you like a cup of tea? Freshly brewed? Perhaps a teacake as well?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: Hello
Then we could discuss why HMS Warspite isn't the greatest ship ever built.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: Hello
I have often wondered why Warspite didn't end the war (either one) by sailing off the German coast and lobbing of few of her lethal 15" shells at Berlin.ORIGINAL: Orm
Then we could discuss why HMS Warspite isn't the greatest ship ever built.
RE: Hello
Lol !!!
Ok 25k+ and for you almost the 40k club....
Ok 25k+ and for you almost the 40k club....
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zovs
ORIGINAL: Zap
My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count
Well good luck and happy posting lol
Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?

Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
RE: Hello
So what was the topic.?

Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
RE: Hello
ORIGINAL: Orm
Then we could discuss why HMS Warspite isn't the greatest ship ever built.
You Orm have quietly moved up with post counts no small accomplishment. But where did you post all those? Surely, not in General Discussions. Big question? did you pay someone off to get that number up?[;)]






