Taking Long Time to Move (Some) Units

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

hazmaxed
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:08 am
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

RE: Taking Long Time to Move (Some) Units

Post by hazmaxed »

In my current solitaire game, picking up 4 US HQs from inland hexes in Europe and moving them to Biscay, Channel and North Sea ports caused the game to recalculate supply. Each one took about 4 minutes (I used a stop watch), at which point a pop-up appeared, stating that the program seemed to be frozen, and a request to send a madexcept email. The only remaining enemy units are Japanese in the Home Islands, and some Japanese-controlled partisans in India, Burma, and China Sea islands.
Attachments
GlobalWar..Allies2.zip
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
There is no overkill. There is only "open fire" and "reloading."
User avatar
michaelbaldur
Posts: 4807
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: denmark

RE: Taking Long Time to Move (Some) Units

Post by michaelbaldur »

In my opinion this game is over. The Allies are beating a dead horse. I count 15 very nice Commonwealth air units in Turkey, plus at least 8 US air units, all of which are being devoted solely to extinguishing a couple German garrison units 'supported' by some worthless air and naval units. Yeah, supply calculations will take a while.


WTF, are he really saying that its okay, that the game is unplayable half way though


just stupid .. I have not finished this game since he changed the supply code. I have not been past 1943. ever.

and they call the game finished
the wif rulebook is my bible

I work hard, not smart.

beta tester and Mwif expert

if you have questions or issues with the game, just contact me on Michaelbaldur1@gmail.com
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”