Time for a nice cup of tea then. Just about to put the kettle on, could I tempt you? There may be cake.ORIGINAL: Orm
Done.
Best wishes,
Steve
Moderator: maddog986
Thank you. That would be nice. [:)]ORIGINAL: shunwick
Time for a nice cup of tea then. Just about to put the kettle on, could I tempt you? There may be cake.ORIGINAL: Orm
Done.
Best wishes,
Steve
warspite1ORIGINAL: shunwick
Time for a nice cup of tea then. Just about to put the kettle on, could I tempt you? There may be cake.ORIGINAL: Orm
Done.
Best wishes,
Steve
As penance, Shunwick must post his Hello Marylee message in the Tea Thread, because 2 wrongs do sometimes make a right.ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: shunwick
Time for a nice cup of tea then. Just about to put the kettle on, could I tempt you? There may be cake.ORIGINAL: Orm
Done.
Best wishes,
Steve
What the?..... Listen here shunwick; who do you think you are? Your body's writing cheques your ego can't cash son. If you want to go around offering cups of tea willy nilly then kindly go do it in the right thread. This is the Hello thread where one comes to pay homage to the wonderful Marylee. This is NOT the tea thread. We don't do tea on this thread okay? And we certainly don't do cake!! This sort of behaviour may be acceptable in Braintree but not here. You have been warned sunshine - next it will be an official complaint to the moderators.
No, you are wrong.ORIGINAL: Zorch
because 2 wrongs do sometimes make a right.
Indeed. And biological sex is something else...ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Sex preference is one thing, gender is something else . . .
Are you sure? All humans, as I understand it, has a biological sex.ORIGINAL: Zorch
[&:] I've never had biological sex - is it legal? Please explain, with diagrams.ORIGINAL: Orm
Indeed. And biological sex is something else...ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Sex preference is one thing, gender is something else . . .
But I am always right. Even if I am wrong.ORIGINAL: Zorch
But if we're both wrong, then we're right.ORIGINAL: Orm
No, you are wrong.ORIGINAL: Zorch
because 2 wrongs do sometimes make a right.
I meant biological sex as opposed to say, tantric sex or uni sex.ORIGINAL: Orm
Are you sure? All humans, as I understand it, has a biological sex.ORIGINAL: Zorch
[&:] I've never had biological sex - is it legal? Please explain, with diagrams.ORIGINAL: Orm
Indeed. And biological sex is something else...
Having a serious discussions about this topic might transform into a political discussion, and should perhaps be avoided. The unserious part, I think, should be fine.
+1ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
A lot of time on forms, there is a place for "Sex" which probably should be "Gender." Otherwise you could mark it yes, no, a grade, or when he/she is in the mood.
Of course, then there is the young boy who noticed the "F" on his mother's drivers license and laughed. When she asked what was so funny, the young boy said "Because you failed sex!" [X(]
warspite1ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
A lot of time on forms, there is a place for "Sex" which probably should be "Gender." Otherwise you could mark it yes, no, a grade, or when he/she is in the mood.
Of course, then there is the young boy who noticed the "F" on his mother's drivers license and laughed. When she asked what was so funny, the young boy said "Because you failed sex!" [X(]