Work For People With Cable/DSL Money Involved! Plz REespond if possible

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
MP-5
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:00 am

Work For People With Cable/DSL Money Involved! Plz REespond if possible

Post by MP-5 »

I am looking for somone with a DSL/Cable Modem. I like to try demo's of games before I buy them, unfortuantly, until the end of this year/beggining of next, I only have a 56K modem!! EXTREMELY SLOW DOWNLOADING. Anyways I am looking for people who would be interested in downloading the demo's I want, burning them, and sending them 5-6 at a time to me. I am willing to pay 10 dollars for every CD with Demo's on it. I can also burn music or other stuff in return. Plz let me know if interested.

Thank you.
War is Hell. But WARgaming Rules!
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”