Can we help you in any way besides buying the game and DLCs?
Obviously we cant program, at least I cant, but can we do other stuff so you can focus on the programming?


ORIGINAL: Gratch1111
Can we help you in any way besides buying the game and DLCs?
Obviously we cant program, at least I cant, but can we do other stuff so you can focus on the programming?
I heard that adjustable transparency option for preview for map-editing mode will be installed in next patch. Is this true? That will be really helpful for map cleaning using AB map-editing mode!! I mean, right now we all have to switch back and forth the preview and game-view inside map-editing mode, but overlapping with transparency will help us to draw map inside AB easier.ORIGINAL: Veitikka
Map making. That's where we could use helping hands. The process of cleaning up a map is very laborious.
Hello, I'm making a map for Korea, the southern approach of city of Pyongyang more precisely (Of course as a modding project, not official AB DLC [:)]). I'm targeting 60km x 60km but I will just try to finish the first 30km x 30km and will see the next one. If you are interested, please let me know, any helping hand will be greatly appreciated.ORIGINAL: Gratch1111
So a map we could produce that you could use in the game, correct?
So by risk of this being a spoiler, which terrain?
ORIGINAL: Gratch1111
So a map we could produce that you could use in the game, correct?
So by risk of this being a spoiler, which terrain?
ORIGINAL: exsonic01
I heard that adjustable transparency option for preview for map-editing mode will be installed in next patch. Is this true? That will be really helpful for map cleaning using AB map-editing mode!! I mean, right now we all have to switch back and forth the preview and game-view inside map-editing mode, but overlapping with transparency will help us to draw map inside AB easier.ORIGINAL: Veitikka
Map making. That's where we could use helping hands. The process of cleaning up a map is very laborious.
That would be great. I heard from 22sec or someone else that there were more scripts to make map-editing and clean up easier. If you have more time in the future, it would be great to implement all those as a in-game map-editing menu. You guys updated a lot for scenario and campaign making, I think map-editing menu inside AB main menu with all those features will be helpful in the future. Thank you!ORIGINAL: Veitikka
Yes, after the LOS tool features have been completed I'll implement the transparent preview map, and then we should have everything ready for the next patch.ORIGINAL: exsonic01
I heard that adjustable transparency option for preview for map-editing mode will be installed in next patch. Is this true? That will be really helpful for map cleaning using AB map-editing mode!! I mean, right now we all have to switch back and forth the preview and game-view inside map-editing mode, but overlapping with transparency will help us to draw map inside AB easier.ORIGINAL: Veitikka
Map making. That's where we could use helping hands. The process of cleaning up a map is very laborious.
ORIGINAL: Veitikka
ORIGINAL: exsonic01
I heard that adjustable transparency option for preview for map-editing mode will be installed in next patch. Is this true? That will be really helpful for map cleaning using AB map-editing mode!! I mean, right now we all have to switch back and forth the preview and game-view inside map-editing mode, but overlapping with transparency will help us to draw map inside AB easier.ORIGINAL: Veitikka
Map making. That's where we could use helping hands. The process of cleaning up a map is very laborious.
Yes, after the LOS tool features have been completed I'll implement the transparent preview map, and then we should have everything ready for the next patch.
ORIGINAL: 22sec
Any ETA on the patch? The transparent preview map in the map editor is a must.
ORIGINAL: Veitikka
ORIGINAL: 22sec
Any ETA on the patch? The transparent preview map in the map editor is a must.
Don't tell anyone, but it should be available in the Steam Open Beta branch now.
Build 1.049
NOTE: Savegames from older builds are not compatible.
[engine] Improve hill shading.
[engine] Implement the 'Rice field' terrain type.
[engine] Reset the unit engagement range settings automatically when under fire.
[engine] Halve the 'rotate' order command delay.
[graphics] Update the winter warehouse pattern.
[ui] Implement the stylized unit icon set option.
[ui] Implement the LOS tool preview and profile features.
[ui] Implement the map editor preview image opacity +/- hotkeys.


ORIGINAL: exsonic01
What is your best opacity option 22sec?
I wish if AB introduce 1% opacity variation option, or at least 5%.
I'm mostly working with 60~70% when I work with farms and fields. But I also change opacity to 50% when I work with city.ORIGINAL: 22sec
I would say 40 or 50. Roads are the most difficult to see, and most of the work envisioned taking advantage of this new feature is going to be primarily roads and buildings. It would be nice if we could find a way to make the game’s actual graphics pop a little more in this mode.