THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
A little late but, good night all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
On behalf of Barbarians everywhere, thank you for recognizing us.ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning Gentlemen. Ladies... Barbarians.

- Attachments
-
- getonwithit.gif (625 KiB) Viewed 706 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Now that I'm awake, good morning all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I suppose this depends on the definition of barbarian... do you speak Greek by any chance? [:)]ORIGINAL: Zorch
On behalf of Barbarians everywhere, thank you for recognizing us.ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning Gentlemen. Ladies... Barbarians.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Orm
I suppose this depends on the definition of barbarian... do you speak Greek by any chance? [:)]ORIGINAL: Zorch
On behalf of Barbarians everywhere, thank you for recognizing us.ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning Gentlemen. Ladies... Barbarians.
It's all Greek to me[:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Exactly, since the ancient Greeks considered everyone else a barbarian.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Orm
I suppose this depends on the definition of barbarian... do you speak Greek by any chance? [:)]ORIGINAL: Zorch
On behalf of Barbarians everywhere, thank you for recognizing us.
It's all Greek to me[:D]....GP
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Exactly, since the ancient Greeks considered everyone else a barbarian.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Orm
I suppose this depends on the definition of barbarian... do you speak Greek by any chance? [:)]
It's all Greek to me[:D]....GP
That is because the other peoples did not shave. That is, they did not go to barbers and have their faces scraped. I read about one man who was killed by a rose bush - he was scratched and it got infected. Then Alexander the Great did not want his men in combat to have their beards grabbed by the enemy so he had his men shave.
Of course, the ancients thought that raw vegetables were bad for you.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Given what they had to fertilize their fields with, they may have been right!ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Of course, the ancients thought that raw vegetables were bad for you.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Wait a sec ....
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
RE: THE THREAD!!!
INP!
A spoiler attack, to be sure ...[8D]
A spoiler attack, to be sure ...[8D]
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Exactly, since the ancient Greeks considered everyone else a barbarian.ORIGINAL: btd64
It's all Greek to me[:D]....GP
That is because the other peoples did not shave. That is, they did not go to barbers and have their faces scraped. I read about one man who was killed by a rose bush - he was scratched and it got infected. Then Alexander the Great did not want his men in combat to have their beards grabbed by the enemy so he had his men shave.
Of course, the ancients thought that raw vegetables were bad for you.
[:D][:D][:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
Given what they had to fertilize their fields with, they may have been right!ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Of course, the ancients thought that raw vegetables were bad for you.![]()
It was actually the contaminated water. In fact, even in the 1800's some people thought that. At least until around 1913 when someone discovered that the vegetables had vitamins . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning you filthy animals [:D][:D][:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Arnold would like to remind everyone that Barbarians can be clean.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good morning you filthy animals [:D][:D][:D]....GP

- Attachments
-
- conanlame..tionetc.gif (892.5 KiB) Viewed 706 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I don't get what Conan is saying there. Every time I land at an airport and have to get in the line for taxis, I see men driven before me. I don't know if their women lament their return, but I can say that seeing them get a taxi before me does not fill me with joy! If the last taxi leaves while I am still in line, I am the one who feels crushed!ORIGINAL: Zorch
Arnold would like to remind everyone that Barbarians can be clean.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good morning you filthy animals [:D][:D][:D]....GP
![]()

- Attachments
-
- AnvilSmiley.gif (26.88 KiB) Viewed 706 times
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Sean Connery understood (he started as a body builder).ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
I don't get what Conan is saying there. Every time I land at an airport and have to get in the line for taxis, I see men driven before me. I don't know if their women lament their return, but I can say that seeing them get a taxi before me does not fill me with joy! If the last taxi leaves while I am still in line, I am the one who feels crushed!ORIGINAL: Zorch
Arnold would like to remind everyone that Barbarians can be clean.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good morning you filthy animals [:D][:D][:D]....GP
![]()
![]()

- Attachments
-
- bond.jpg (51.56 KiB) Viewed 706 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
A VERY GOOD Monday! [8D]
I found out that I can sign the lease for the new apartment on FRIDAY! [:D]
I found out that I can sign the lease for the new apartment on FRIDAY! [:D]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
A VERY GOOD Monday! [8D]
I found out that I can sign the lease for the new apartment on FRIDAY! [:D]
Good news....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
An apartment leash? Why do you need one? Is the apartment sniffing too many other apartments?ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
A VERY GOOD Monday! [8D]
I found out that I can sign the lease for the new apartment on FRIDAY! [:D]
Good news....GP




