I love 5.01

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
MP-5
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:00 am

I love 5.01

Post by MP-5 »

I just got 5.01 in the mail today and have been playing nonstop. It's FUN!!!!! just one question, I have the USvsUSSR campaign listed twice but both are for the U.S. is there a Russian Side? just wondering.
War is Hell. But WARgaming Rules!
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

They are levels of difficulty, Cadet. The first one is the easier from US side. The second is harder :eek:.

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
MP-5
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:00 am

Post by MP-5 »

Thanks Wild Bill I appreciate it. BTW my rank is Sargent first class
War is Hell. But WARgaming Rules!
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Received, Sarge. So was mine (over 40 years ago :eek: ).

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
MP-5
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:00 am

Post by MP-5 »

A long long time ago in a Galaxy far far away...... :o
War is Hell. But WARgaming Rules!
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”