THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Phew! Good to know! [8D]
Why, were you planning a PBEM against him?
Dude. Try to keep up. If he told me he had COVID-19, I would be asking him for a game. The same goes for any thread brother out there. If you've got a touch of Ebola, a whiff of Coronavirus, a touch of Dengue, a smidgen of Shigella or a bit of bronchopneumonia then I'm your man for a PBEM.
Your such a morbid SOB![:D]
Like a vulture circling for prey.[:(]
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume
In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche
Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche
Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Speaking of which, my cold is much better. What's this in my inbox, a PM from CB challenging me? Glurk! Bastunz Fozznal! Thunk! [:o]ORIGINAL: rustysi
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Why, were you planning a PBEM against him?
Dude. Try to keep up. If he told me he had COVID-19, I would be asking him for a game. The same goes for any thread brother out there. If you've got a touch of Ebola, a whiff of Coronavirus, a touch of Dengue, a smidgen of Shigella or a bit of bronchopneumonia then I'm your man for a PBEM.
Your such a morbid SOB![:D]
Like a vulture circling for prey.[:(]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Stopped by to see what is going on. Quiet.
Just bought my first Panzer Campaigns Series game: Japan '45. Interesting. Operation Olympic.
Just bought my first Panzer Campaigns Series game: Japan '45. Interesting. Operation Olympic.
This is one Czech that does not bounce.
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
It is a good thing that I didn't have the game and played you in 2014 when I had pneumonia, a blood clot in my upper right thigh, an infected right foot, a systemic infection, and my blood pressure was 62 over 59. Besides my asthma and my other health problems. The lower two thirds of my left lung was just as dense as my liver on the CT scan . . .
Nah. I couldn't have taken you up on a game in 2014. I was busy killing my opponent in a previous PBEM, so I don't think I could have extended you the courtesy of simultaneously killing you.

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rustysi
Like a vulture circling for prey.[:(]
Hey, vultures do good work around these here parts. Especially during the rut when deer just can't be bothered to pay attention to traffic.


RE: THE THREAD!!!
So you're a single threaded serial killer? Garden Variety, as Hannibal Lector would say.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
It is a good thing that I didn't have the game and played you in 2014 when I had pneumonia, a blood clot in my upper right thigh, an infected right foot, a systemic infection, and my blood pressure was 62 over 59. Besides my asthma and my other health problems. The lower two thirds of my left lung was just as dense as my liver on the CT scan . . .
Nah. I couldn't have taken you up on a game in 2014. I was busy killing my opponent in a previous PBEM, so I don't think I could have extended you the courtesy of simultaneously killing you.
PS. Have any of your opponents missed 3 turns? <Shudder>

- Attachments
-
- Hannibal.jpg (51.4 KiB) Viewed 909 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: rustysi
Like a vulture circling for prey.[:(]
Hey, vultures do good work around these here parts. Especially during the rut when deer just can't be bothered to pay attention to traffic.![]()
I have seen eagles with white feathers on their heads do so around here.
Crows and such at least eat the dead things that have the black fur with white stripes down their backs that have that certain fragerence!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Speaking of which, my cold is much better. What's this in my inbox, a PM from CB challenging me? Glurk! Bastunz Fozznal! Thunk! [:o]ORIGINAL: rustysi
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Dude. Try to keep up. If he told me he had COVID-19, I would be asking him for a game. The same goes for any thread brother out there. If you've got a touch of Ebola, a whiff of Coronavirus, a touch of Dengue, a smidgen of Shigella or a bit of bronchopneumonia then I'm your man for a PBEM.
Your such a morbid SOB![:D]
Like a vulture circling for prey.[:(]
Bastunz? Fozznal!? [&:] [:D]

RE: THE THREAD!!!
Mr. Zorch has asked me to convey his regrets. He is currently incapacitated with a serious case of CB-2020. Recovery is expected as soon as CB starts a game with someone else. [:D]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Speaking of which, my cold is much better. What's this in my inbox, a PM from CB challenging me? Glurk! Bastunz Fozznal! Thunk! [:o]ORIGINAL: rustysi
Your such a morbid SOB![:D]
Like a vulture circling for prey.[:(]
Bastunz? Fozznal!? [&:] [:D]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good afternoon....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good afternoon!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning. Gentlemen, Barbarians. Ladies.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Red 5 checking in.[:D]
Good morning all....GP
Good morning all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Barbarians living in the US are reminded to advance their sundial by an hour tonight. Foreign Barbarians should consult their local shaman, village elder, or black monolith for instructions.


- Attachments
-
- FarSideS..Village.jpg (50.94 KiB) Viewed 915 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Barbarians living in the US are reminded to advance their sundial by an hour tonight. Foreign Barbarians should consult their local shaman, village elder, or black monolith for instructions.
![]()
Thank you for the reminder. Tomorrow will be a short day . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Barbarians living in the US are reminded to advance their sundial by an hour tonight. Foreign Barbarians should consult their local shaman, village elder, or black monolith for instructions.
![]()
My sundial is broken [:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Then you'll have to erect several very large stones precisely aligned to the sun + moon and hope future archaeologists think you knew what you were doing.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Barbarians living in the US are reminded to advance their sundial by an hour tonight. Foreign Barbarians should consult their local shaman, village elder, or black monolith for instructions.
![]()
My sundial is broken [:D]....GP






