THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
witpqs
Posts: 26376
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Argleton

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by witpqs »

Here the sundials are all made of one-piece stone and can't be adjusted. [:(]
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: Zorch

Barbarians living in the US are reminded to advance their sundial by an hour tonight. Foreign Barbarians should consult their local shaman, village elder, or black monolith for instructions.

Image

My sundial is broken [:D]....GP
Then you'll have to erect several very large stones precisely aligned to the sun + moon and hope future archaeologists think you knew what you were doing.

No problem. All I need is several thousands tons of granite and a diamond tipped wet saw. No problem [;)]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64




My sundial is broken [:D]....GP
Then you'll have to erect several very large stones precisely aligned to the sun + moon and hope future archaeologists think you knew what you were doing.

No problem. All I need is several thousands tons of granite and a diamond tipped wet saw. No problem [;)]....GP

Or use a little plastic, looks like modeling clay . . .

repeat as needed
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: Zorch



Then you'll have to erect several very large stones precisely aligned to the sun + moon and hope future archaeologists think you knew what you were doing.

No problem. All I need is several thousands tons of granite and a diamond tipped wet saw. No problem [;)]....GP

Or use a little plastic, looks like modeling clay . . .

repeat as needed
You'll have to wait until Fred Flintstone releases the new digital sundials. Until then you'll miss all the good looting and pillaging.
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33573
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Orm »

I rather pillage my kitchen...
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
User avatar
Telemecus
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Telemecus »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: btd64




No problem. All I need is several thousands tons of granite and a diamond tipped wet saw. No problem [;)]....GP

Or use a little plastic, looks like modeling clay . . .

repeat as needed
You'll have to wait until Fred Flintstone releases the new digital sundials. Until then you'll miss all the good looting and pillaging.
Have you not heard the scandal! Been caught having an affair with Betty!
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Orm

I rather pillage my kitchen...
Is it any wonder there are no great Swedish Barbarians? You could at least pillage someone else's kitchen. [:-]
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe




Or use a little plastic, looks like modeling clay . . .

repeat as needed
You'll have to wait until Fred Flintstone releases the new digital sundials. Until then you'll miss all the good looting and pillaging.
Have you not heard the scandal! Been caught having an affair with Betty!
I heard Wilma was caught under a rock with the Geico caveman.
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33573
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

I rather pillage my kitchen...
Is it any wonder there are no great Swedish Barbarians? You could at least pillage someone else's kitchen. [:-]
We have pillaged enough. Nowadays, most of us are rather guarding our hoard than embark on any foreign raids.

Image
Attachments
Smaug_par_.._Demaret.jpg
Smaug_par_.._Demaret.jpg (238.62 KiB) Viewed 737 times
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

I rather pillage my kitchen...
Is it any wonder there are no great Swedish Barbarians? You could at least pillage someone else's kitchen. [:-]
We have pillaged enough. Nowadays, most of us are rather guarding our hoard than embark on any foreign raids.

Image
Hoard of lutefisk and pickled herring?
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

Hey, I like pickled herring. Lutefisk (fish boards), I have never had. I don't think that I ever will have it. But they do have things that are worse . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

Hey, I like pickled herring. Lutefisk (fish boards), I have never had. I don't think that I ever will have it. But they do have things that are worse . . .
Pickled herring [X(] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Good night all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

Good night.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25455
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Apollo 11 has chimed in, and all is well in the universe.
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

I'm going back to bed [>:]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

I'm going back to bed [>:]....GP
Did you repair/replace/upgrade your sundial?
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64

I'm going back to bed [>:]....GP
Did you repair/replace/upgrade your sundial?

Does it have to be repaired/replaced/ or upgraded. It's right twice a day....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33573
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Orm »

Good day good people. Gentlemen, Ladies. Barbarians
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”