THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
INP.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
You are not of the Common people! Just you wait until they start revolting.ORIGINAL: Orm
No idea what you are talking about.ORIGINAL: Zorch
Common and Uncommon?ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
![]()
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Orm
INP.

- Attachments
-
- thatiswh..ailyoda.gif (597.77 KiB) Viewed 200 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Try learn some proper English grammar first and then you can talk! [:D]
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Telemecus
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Try learn some proper English grammar first and then you can talk! [:D]
What do you expect from a puppet?
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good Saturday afternoon - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good evening....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I think you have to define 'good'. I mean, it might be 'good for nothing'.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good evening....GP

- Attachments
-
- maniacallaughter.jpg (88.2 KiB) Viewed 200 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
I think you have to define 'good'. I mean, it might be 'good for nothing'.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good evening....GP
![]()
Every day above ground is a good day....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good evening!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Some miners might not agree...and then there's this fellow.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
I think you have to define 'good'. I mean, it might be 'good for nothing'.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good evening....GP
![]()
Every day above ground is a good day....GP

- Attachments
-
- drac.jpg (7.77 KiB) Viewed 199 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Some miners might not agree...and then there's this fellow.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
I think you have to define 'good'. I mean, it might be 'good for nothing'.
![]()
Every day above ground is a good day....GP
![]()
Yah, there's that....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Some miners might not agree...and then there's this fellow.ORIGINAL: btd64
Every day above ground is a good day....GP
![]()
Yah, there's that....GP
I am not a miner but I have been one half mile underground with no lights on. Talk about pitch black . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
It's 12:02 AM here so let me be the first to say:


- Attachments
-
- goodmorningminion.gif (985.11 KiB) Viewed 199 times
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning. Still 6 feet above the 6 feet below option. [:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
That is good to hear.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good morning. Still 6 feet above the 6 feet below option. [:D]....GP
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly






