THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica
How are things with you and your family?
We are all OK - thanks for asking!
I will work during the lockdown crisis (we in EU are in 100% lockdown since yesterday) whole time... essential personnel...
Leo "Apollo11"
Glad you are able to keep working, but sorry you have to go out to work. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work from home easily for the duration. Stay safe, Leo!
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good afternoon humans....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Help us, Chickenboy! You're our only hope!


- Attachments
-
- HelpmeObiWan.gif (1.19 MiB) Viewed 306 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Ah, yes - Princess Leia in her early days when the Rebellion Overlords were suppressing women by making them wear full length, shapeless garments. Good thing Jabba the Hut liberated her from that humiliation and let her strut her stuff with more form-fitting garments that are easier to pack for travel.ORIGINAL: Zorch
Help us, Chickenboy! You're our only hope!
![]()
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Man, was this thing a bloodbath! [X(] Two thumbs up! [:D]


- Attachments
-
- Ran.jpg (82.21 KiB) Viewed 306 times

RE: THE THREAD!!!
I'll wait until they make it into a play. [:D]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Man, was this thing a bloodbath! [X(] Two thumbs up! [:D]
![]()
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
Ah, yes - Princess Leia in her early days when the Rebellion Overlords were suppressing women by making them wear full length, shapeless garments. Good thing Jabba the Hut liberated her from that humiliation and let her strut her stuff with more form-fitting garments that are easier to pack for travel.
One of my favorite characters in that movie was that cackling jester that Jabba had-thing looked like a cross between a chihuahua and a piglet. Ended all its scenes with "Eeee he he he he!!!". Always made me laugh too.

RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good night....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
That little jester grew into Jar-Jar Binks [8|]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
Ah, yes - Princess Leia in her early days when the Rebellion Overlords were suppressing women by making them wear full length, shapeless garments. Good thing Jabba the Hut liberated her from that humiliation and let her strut her stuff with more form-fitting garments that are easier to pack for travel.
One of my favorite characters in that movie was that cackling jester that Jabba had-thing looked like a cross between a chihuahua and a piglet. Ended all its scenes with "Eeee he he he he!!!". Always made me laugh too.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
No need to worry about unwanted relatives coming over - just cough a few times.


- Attachments
-
- barbarians..elatives.gif (69.74 KiB) Viewed 303 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good Friday - if there is such a thing!
There once was a man and a woman who had been married for more than 60 years. They talked about everything. They kept no secrets from each other... except that the old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that she cautioned her husband never to open it or ask her about it.
For all these years he had never thought about the box, but one day the little old woman got very sick and the doctor said she would never recover.
In trying to sort out their affairs the little old man took down the shoe box and took it to his wife's bedside. She agreed it was time that he should know what was in the box.
When he opened it he found 2 beautifully crocheted doilies and a stack of money totaling over $25,000. He asked her about the unusual contents.
"When we were married," she said, " my grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doily."
The little old man was so moved, he had to fight back tears. Only two precious doilies were in the box. She had only been angry with him two times in all those years of living and loving. He almost burst with joy and happiness.
"Sweetheart," he said... "that explains the doilies, but what about all this money? Where did it all come from?"
Oh," she said, " that's the money I made from selling the doilies."
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Charley, a new retiree-greeter at Bunnings, just couldn't seem to get to work on
time. Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, really
tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly" policies.
One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.
"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job when you
finally get here; but your being late so often is quite bothersome."
"Yes, I know boss and I am sorry and am working on it."
"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear.”
“Yes sir, I understand your concern and I will try harder.“
Seeming puzzled, the manager went on to comment,
“I know you're retired from the Armed Forces. What did they say to you there if you
showed up in the morning late so often?"
The old man looked down at the floor, then smiled. He chuckled quietly, then said
with a grin,
"They usually saluted and said, Good morning, Admiral, can I get your coffee, sir?
time. Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, really
tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly" policies.
One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.
"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job when you
finally get here; but your being late so often is quite bothersome."
"Yes, I know boss and I am sorry and am working on it."
"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear.”
“Yes sir, I understand your concern and I will try harder.“
Seeming puzzled, the manager went on to comment,
“I know you're retired from the Armed Forces. What did they say to you there if you
showed up in the morning late so often?"
The old man looked down at the floor, then smiled. He chuckled quietly, then said
with a grin,
"They usually saluted and said, Good morning, Admiral, can I get your coffee, sir?
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good jokes Ranger Joe....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Oh, good morning humans....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good Friday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Speak for yourself, humanoid.ORIGINAL: btd64
Oh, good morning humans....GP

- Attachments
-
- coneheadfrance.gif (991.53 KiB) Viewed 303 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Speak for yourself, humanoid.ORIGINAL: btd64
Oh, good morning humans....GP
![]()

- Attachments
-
- havingab..beworse.jpg (76.59 KiB) Viewed 303 times
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”






