THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

Laxatives sell out as hoarders try to make use of excess toilet paper

https://chaser.com.au/national/laxative ... gvV0W4_b50
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

My wife called me at work and asked, “Do you ever get a shooting pain across your body, like someone’s got a voodoo doll of you and they’re stabbing it?”
Sounding concerned, I replied, “No…”
She responded, “How about now?”
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Good Saturday afternoon - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

I can always count on my Thread Brothers for plenty of timely humor! [:D]

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

Stress - the inability to choke the $hit out of someone who so desperately needs it.

Some people in the mental health field start asking if I plan on hurting anyone, other people in the mental health field laugh. If anyone gives me a funny look, I ask "Married? Have children?" Then a look of complete understanding comes over their face.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

A cannibal: A man who loves his fellow man
.
.
.
.
with gravy! [:'(]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

A cannibal: A man who loves his fellow man
.
.
.
.
with gravy! [:'(]


Image
Attachments
cannibalnatives.jpg
cannibalnatives.jpg (8.42 KiB) Viewed 798 times
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

A cannibal: A man who loves his fellow man
.
.
.
.
with gravy! [:'(]


Image

A young cannibal boy was out with his father when they spotted a young lady bathing in a pool. The boy said "Hey dad, hit her over the head, take her home, and we can have her for supper!" [:'(]

The father said "I have a better idea. I'll hit her over the head, we will take her home, and we'll have your mother for supper!" [:D]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Telemecus
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Telemecus »

There are plenty more paper jokes BTW

Image
Attachments
VegasPaper.jpg
VegasPaper.jpg (208.44 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
User avatar
Telemecus
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Telemecus »

especially in these final days ...

Image
Attachments
FourHorse..hevirus.jpg
FourHorse..hevirus.jpg (160.96 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
User avatar
Telemecus
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Telemecus »

And then INP of paper!

Are all these intentional new pages of paper irresponsible?
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20769
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

And then INP of paper!

Are all these intentional new pages of paper irresponsible?
Well, you can report to us how it went after you use your paper INP to wipe yourself ...
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15209
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Oh the humor of it all. Good afternoon....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

I wonder whether the ancient Egyptians hoarded papyrus during plagues. I mean, you can't wash your hands with a hieroglyphic inscription...
User avatar
Telemecus
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Telemecus »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

I wonder whether the ancient Egyptians hoarded papyrus during plagues. I mean, you can't wash your hands with a hieroglyphic inscription...

I now realise how rough life was for the vikings ...

Image
Attachments
runesticks.jpg
runesticks.jpg (76.89 KiB) Viewed 805 times
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

ORIGINAL: Zorch

I wonder whether the ancient Egyptians hoarded papyrus during plagues. I mean, you can't wash your hands with a hieroglyphic inscription...

I now realise how rough life was for the vikings ...

Image
On the other hand, they had ice sports.

Image
Attachments
farsidei..crusades.jpg
farsidei..crusades.jpg (59.85 KiB) Viewed 805 times
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

How about personal hygiene?

Image
Attachments
ever cut y..oo short.jpg
ever cut y..oo short.jpg (25.71 KiB) Viewed 805 times
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33576
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Orm »

I thought we had agreed that there would be no pictures of feet posted. [:(] [&:]
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33576
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Orm »

Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Orm

I thought we had agreed that there would be no pictures of feet posted. [:(] [&:]
Human feet, that is.

Image
Attachments
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (69.45 KiB) Viewed 805 times
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”