Could Barbarians read warning labels?ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
Could Barbarians read warning labels?ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.


ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
How about personal hygiene?
![]()

I think Orm is saying you can post a Foot but not Feet...ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Good morning!
I never agreed to no foot pictures. I might even get some to eat and then post a picture of them before I eat them! [X(]
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Good morning!
I never agreed to no foot pictures. I might even get some to eat and then post a picture of them before I eat them! [X(]
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Good morning!
I never agreed to no foot pictures. I might even get some to eat and then post a picture of them before I eat them! [X(]
Talk about putting your foot in your mouth....GP
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Could Barbarians read warning labels?ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.

He was reloading his crossbow and it went off.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Could Barbarians read warning labels?ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
I'm just wondering how that guy got shot in the back by an arrow from his positioning. Walleye vision atop the parapets?
ORIGINAL: Zorch
He was reloading his crossbow and it went off.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Could Barbarians read warning labels?
I'm just wondering how that guy got shot in the back by an arrow from his positioning. Walleye vision atop the parapets?
Well, he is violating another safety rule about having someone hold the bottom of the ladder for you so it doesn't tip or slide out from the bottom. They did follow the rules about not painting wooden ladders though ...ORIGINAL: Zorch
Could Barbarians read warning labels?ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
![]()
Brave Sir Robin! He offered to hold the ladder for his squire and minstrels.ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
Well, he is violating another safety rule about having someone hold the bottom of the ladder for you so it doesn't tip or slide out from the bottom. They did follow the rules about not painting wooden ladders though ...ORIGINAL: Zorch
Could Barbarians read warning labels?ORIGINAL: Orm
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
![]()
Battle safety is an underappreciated science. Sir Robin was its first disciple.

That is not true. [:)]ORIGINAL: Zorch
'Everyone talks about the weather forecast but no one does anything about it.'

Rust never sleeps. Especially if his cat wants to go out at 2 AM.ORIGINAL: Orm
Zorch, shouldn't you be in bed now? Sleeping? [;)] [:D]
![]()