Just you wait.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Good Morning!
I hope that all is well over there. That the Earth is not moving and shaking and the building are not falling down.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
Just you wait.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Good Morning!
I hope that all is well over there. That the Earth is not moving and shaking and the building are not falling down.

ORIGINAL: Zorch
Just you wait.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Good Morning!
I hope that all is well over there. That the Earth is not moving and shaking and the building are not falling down.
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Just you wait.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Good Morning!
I hope that all is well over there. That the Earth is not moving and shaking and the building are not falling down.
Maybe for that, I will post an anatomy picture!

ORIGINAL: Zorch
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Just you wait.
Maybe for that, I will post an anatomy picture!

Captain Kirk would not ride by.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Maybe for that, I will post an anatomy picture!
Here is your nightmare:
![]()

ORIGINAL: Zorch
Captain Kirk would not ride by.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Go and
Here is your nightmare:
![]()
![]()



We still need a Barbarian for the opening tag team match, to be paired with Maximus Naughtius. Any volunteers?ORIGINAL: Zorch
Now taking entries for the Saturday Matinee at the Colosseum...
![]()
Ah, yes. So we have Biggus and Naughtius vs. Simba in the opener. Good luck to you both!ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I, Biggus Dickus, volunteer.

ORIGINAL: Zorch
Ah, yes. So we have Biggus and Naughtius vs. Simba in the opener. Good luck to you both!ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I, Biggus Dickus, volunteer.
![]()


Bad luck, Biggus! Henceforth you will be known as 'Neuterio'.ORIGINAL: Zorch
Ah, yes. So we have Biggus and Naughtius vs. Simba in the opener. Good luck to you both!ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I, Biggus Dickus, volunteer.
![]()


