Map of Kasserine Pass ?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
A Hobbs
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Dudley, England

Map of Kasserine Pass ?

Post by A Hobbs »

Does anyone know of any maps available for the Kasserine area in Tunisia ? Thanks.
Mark Ezra
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Jasmin Ranch, Acton CA

Post by Mark Ezra »

I have some excellent maps of Kasserine from the Official US Army History (the Green books). If you can get a hold of North West Africa volume they should have pull out maps. If that is not possible perhaps I can scan a copy for you. E-mail me privately if you wish me to do so (mchoodle@cs.com)
All Hail Marx and Lennon
Flashfyre
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Waynesboro, PA, USA
Contact:

Post by Flashfyre »

I think there is a map of the pass included in the 5.01 upgrade. I'm pretty sure WB made one and put it in there, because I seem to remember looking at it in the editor. You might check the map section.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”