
I had 7 LCs left after my earlier invasions, and I had a 7 strength div lying around and there really isn't any point in keeping 7 LCs for a rainy day; especially given the rules of this game.so it was a free move[8D]


and then move gives them the ability to cut off a large part of the Red army. I doubt the Russians being able to do much about it, with their slow-moving armoured reserves having the same combat values as the paras. The only defence has to be Russian fighters but any good German player would neutralize them before the paradrops by doing bombing raids to soak up the interdictions first.
. At least recognising the problem allows time for thought and prep. The potential downside of the strategy is costly (paras and transports) and the ground armies will be weaker as a result. Para themselves are not that useful when they are not droppingORIGINAL: sillyflower
Losses file at the end of the battle for France, though it includes the losses during the battle for Greece
I think/hope that the German losses are a bit higher than normal, though others probably know better than me.
ORIGINAL: Harrybanana
The most surprising thing for me in your numbers is that only 55 UK merchants (+ 8 French) have been sunk as of September 13. By my count 40 had been sunk by February. Has Sveint not been using his u-boats for the past 6 months, or have they just not been getting as lucky as they were in the first 6 months of the War?
ORIGINAL: Flaviusx
Thing is, if you don't put up a solid front line in the Soviet Union, the Axis is tempted to invade early, and every game I've seen that happen ends badly for the Soviets.
So you are kind of stuck here between that and the paras. You may have to mix and match between a sacrificial front line and a defense in depth.





ORIGINAL: Flaviusx
I'm no longer replacing the infantry, just fyi. I think the original rifle corps are acceptable with the new stats. Those stats literally double their on map CV (from 1 to 2).
Good luck against 8 or 9 strength paras with these [;)]


ORIGINAL: sillyflower
Further evidence is discovered about sveint's airborne forces, seen on manoeuvres near Poznan.
![]()

