ORIGINAL: Canoerebel
I was gonna nominate Paul Miller....
[:'(]
I must admit I am similar to Sandra Bullock, except in looks, figure and bank balance.
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
ORIGINAL: Canoerebel
I was gonna nominate Paul Miller....
[:'(]
ORIGINAL: Canoerebel
On second thought, please don't allow me to hijack what can be a useful thread. I apologize and hope the rest of you guys can refrain from the temptation to participate in the hijacking.

ORIGINAL: mind_messing
Lokasenna (rightly) gets my first nomination. He is, as far as I know, the only player who's strategy to destroy the KB was to lose a pair of fleet carriers to encourage the IJN to fall into a trap. On top of that there's the diligent and yeomanlike play as both IJ and Allies

ORIGINAL: Sardaukar
While being nominated in this thread and proud of it, there is one difference:
Almost all of my advice is towards newbies, so more of "sempai" (senior student in dojo and often instructing newcomers). So not really sensei (master) who would instruct advanced and senior students.
I resemble that description!ORIGINAL: geofflambert
ORIGINAL: Sardaukar
While being nominated in this thread and proud of it, there is one difference:
Almost all of my advice is towards newbies, so more of "sempai" (senior student in dojo and often instructing newcomers). So not really sensei (master) who would instruct advanced and senior students.
What does it take to be a senior student? An AARP card? Being forgetful? No longer have a suit that fits?
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
I'd like to see a category of "Young Turks" as masters. People who were relatively new when this thread premiered , but now approach , and might actually be considered (despite their youth). For that category I nominate Chickenboy. AKA LYB$&&^%$$^&U&*U!!!!!!!!!!![:D] As you might discern , I've played against him many times . And each time been humiliated! [:(]
I had belt and braces! He used them to slingshot me! [:D] The guy's a freaking Terminator![X(] But he he always says "liquidate" so I think I'll call him "The liquidator!" [:D] Come to think of it , that sounds like he keeps going out of business[X(]. [&:][:D]ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
I'd like to see a category of "Young Turks" as masters. People who were relatively new when this thread premiered , but now approach , and might actually be considered (despite their youth). For that category I nominate Chickenboy. AKA LYB$&&^%$$^&U&*U!!!!!!!!!!![:D] As you might discern , I've played against him many times . And each time been humiliated! [:(]
Just because you played with pants that are too large with no belt nor suspenders . . .
But at least you are still alive . . . [&o]
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
I had belt and braces! He used them to slingshot me! [:D] The guy's a freaking Terminator![X(] But he he always says "liquidate" so I think I'll call him "The liquidator!" [:D] Come to think of it , that sounds like he keeps going out of business[X(]. [&:][:D]ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
I'd like to see a category of "Young Turks" as masters. People who were relatively new when this thread premiered , but now approach , and might actually be considered (despite their youth). For that category I nominate Chickenboy. AKA LYB$&&^%$$^&U&*U!!!!!!!!!!![:D] As you might discern , I've played against him many times . And each time been humiliated! [:(]
Just because you played with pants that are too large with no belt nor suspenders . . .
But at least you are still alive . . . [&o]
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
ORIGINAL: Sardaukar
While being nominated in this thread and proud of it, there is one difference:
Almost all of my advice is towards newbies, so more of "sempai" (senior student in dojo and often instructing newcomers). So not really sensei (master) who would instruct advanced and senior students.
What does it take to be a senior student? An AARP card? Being forgetful? No longer have a suit that fits?

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
AKA LYB$&&^%$$^&U&*U!!!!!!!!!!![:D]
[;)]
You just wait till our next re-match! I'll show you! How little I've learned.....[8|]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
AKA LYB$&&^%$$^&U&*U!!!!!!!!!!![:D]
You say the sweetest things.[;)]
You 2 remind me of a certain Star Trek episode...ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
You just wait till our next re-match! I'll show you! How little I've learned.....[8|]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
AKA LYB$&&^%$$^&U&*U!!!!!!!!!!![:D]
You say the sweetest things.[;)]

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
Spock looks dismayed. Is his mother coming to visit?
ORIGINAL: Zorch
You 2 remind me of a certain Star Trek episode...ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
You just wait till our next re-match! I'll show you! How little I've learned.....[8|]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
You say the sweetest things.[;)]
