5.02 Version and Forward Observers

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Paulus Pak
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland

5.02 Version and Forward Observers

Post by Paulus Pak »

Will be the 5.02 patch available from other adresses? Transfer directly from Matrix is still terrible.
Second thing, how the hell forward observers can assault tanks???? I encountered this thing in several secnarios. Can I ask what weapon do they use against tanks? They are firing "High Velocity Fin Stabilized Armor Piercing" :)) bullets from their Tokarev TT, Colt .045, or Walther P38?????? What's going on, can I ask???????
Pawel
A wargamer from Poland
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

As is said before, there is always a chance that a unit has someting other than what the Weapon list says for an improvised assault...their chances are rather meager...
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

I figure the snipers and crewmen that destroy my tanks are time travellers from the future and have phased photon weapons in their fingertips.
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
ruxius
Posts: 714
Joined: Fri May 05, 2000 8:00 am
Location: ITALY

Post by ruxius »

Sometimes that crews do a very extra-job...but it's fine to be still surprised by this game!
But I would see tank's crews better skilled in this matter rather than Forward Observers..
Anyway it's always the same issue : never
leave your tanks without inf support..
Italian Soldier,German Discipline!
Jester
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Pavia- Italy

Post by Jester »

REMF: great! :-))))
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”