[Answered] Discount for CMO?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
kaliyama
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:23 pm

[Answered] Discount for CMO?

Post by kaliyama »

Hiello -

It never registered with me that the discount to upgrade from CMANO to CMO was time-limited and I resolved to take it up when I was ready to handle it. Now I see that it's time limited, tho tbh I'm not sure why as the game didn't stop being obsolete. Any chance the devs are honoring the discount on a one-off basis?
thewood1
Posts: 10411
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Boston

RE: Discount for CMO?

Post by thewood1 »

Why is this in tech support?
kaliyama
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:23 pm

RE: Discount for CMO?

Post by kaliyama »

Hi - because the "contact support" link on the publisher's website just points people to the support forums: https://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=285. Happy to move it if there's a better way to get ahold of them, just lmk!
Rory Noonan
Posts: 2418
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:53 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

RE: Discount for CMO?

Post by Rory Noonan »

ORIGINAL: kaliyama

Hiello -

It never registered with me that the discount to upgrade from CMANO to CMO was time-limited and I resolved to take it up when I was ready to handle it. Now I see that it's time limited, tho tbh I'm not sure why as the game didn't stop being obsolete. Any chance the devs are honoring the discount on a one-off basis?

Not that I'm aware of. There are regular sales in both the Matrix and Steam stores, however.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”