I love SPWAW but..

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
cward
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2000 8:00 am

I love SPWAW but..

Post by cward »

I would love to see a "SP1 Classic Edition" that uses the original rules.. so we can reminisse..
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

Hey, I want to have "Pong" back in those little tables in the bars! Boy, talk about nostalgia! And while I'm at it, there was this girl way back when.... :D
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
cward
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2000 8:00 am

Post by cward »

When I worked at radio shack this guy came in to buy a power supply for one of those super home pong units.. the one that had fooseball and hockey on it!! tres cool! I offered him $25 but he wouldnt take it.. it would be cool at parties..

BTW I assume you all use MAME to play those Arcade games of old.. They now have this little controller that looks like a N64 controller that you can connect directly to the video in to play a set of roms thats burned right in.. 1942 on the big screen!

I could always get one of my 486's running as a dedicated SP machine!
ruxius
Posts: 714
Joined: Fri May 05, 2000 8:00 am
Location: ITALY

Post by ruxius »

Originally posted by cward:
I could always get one of my 486's running as a dedicated SP machine!
THAT's WHAT I DO !!!!
An hello to an old brother of SP1

Anyway...don't forget Wing Commander !
Bye !
Italian Soldier,German Discipline!
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”