2 extremes

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Slayer
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Contact:

2 extremes

Post by Slayer »

I brought this up in the OOB forum back when v5.0 was first released, but I'm not sure if anything is being done to correct it, so here it is again:

In the British OOB, check the Lee Mk1
The 30 cal CMG (2X) has a kill rating of 120 while the 30 cal BMG (2X) has a rating of 3! The first seems much too high, and the second seems a little low.
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

I caught a couple of those...musta missed that one! Thanks!
Slayer
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Contact:

Post by Slayer »

The sad thing of it all is that I've never gotten around to trying it out. I'd like to see what a kill rating of 120 could do to an infantry squad. :D
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”