If you're patient, one or two turns a week

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
Pascal_slith
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:39 am
Location: In Arizona now!

If you're patient, one or two turns a week

Post by Pascal_slith »

Hello,

I am looking for an opponent for a PBEM game of UV, short scenario 1 or 2 first, as I cannot commit to more than 1 or 2 turns per week (a family takes up much time). If you're interested, please answer this thread.

Regards,

Pascal
So much WitP and so little time to play.... :-(

Image
Buckeye5
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:14 pm
Location: Findlay, Ohio, USA

Drop me an e-mail

Post by Buckeye5 »

I'm very interested in getting involved in a PBEM game.

I'm very much a newcomer to UV (picked the game up less than a week ago), so I'm looking to pick up some experience playing against a human rather than the AI.

I have a lot of the same family constraints you're facing, so a slower-paced game will probably suit me better than a turn-a-day year-long scenerio.

My home e-mail is pedlers@yahoo.com.

Drop me a line if you haven't found any other takers yet.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”