Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Please post any bugs or technical issues found here for official support.

Moderator: Joel Billings

Post Reply
User avatar
karonagames
Posts: 4701
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:05 am
Location: The Duchy of Cornwall, nr England

Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Post by karonagames »

Not sure if this a bug, but I do not understand why fatigue is not being reduced for units that have been in refit mode in the reserve TB. I have panzer divisions that have been in the reserve TB from January to March 1942 that have 0 damaged afvs and 50% fatigue, whereas units that have been on map in cities/depots and not moved for the same period of time have about 50% of their AFVs damaged but have 0 fatigue.

Isn't the point of having units in reserve for them to recover from fatigue faster than units in the front line?
It's only a Game

User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33776
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Post by Joel Billings »

Thanks for the report. I'm seeing Soviet fatigue only going down by about 3 per turn in the reserve, so have flagged it for Gary to take a look and see how it can be improved.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Fetterkrolle
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:47 am

RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Post by Fetterkrolle »

I was experiencing this bug myself so I looked around in the manual and the forums and found this. Since the recovery is bugged, what is the intended recovery rate? Is it 10 points? 20? 30 etc. I cant find anything about fatigue recovery for ground units in the manual except one phrase where it says high CPP gives a slight bonus to fatigue recovery. I would appriciate it if there was some more info about fatigue recovery in the manual.

You guys are doing a great job and have created another masterpiece, so would like to say thank you to the developers for creating this.
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33776
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Post by Joel Billings »

I don't know what the normal recovery rate is, and I think it depends on many factors (supply level, possibly leadership, etc.). Gary has made a change so that in the reserve the fatigue will basically be halved each turn (or possibly a bit more depending on some other factors).

Glad you are enjoying the game, and thanks to the OP for reporting this bug. It's through these kinds of reports we can improve the game.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”