New game

Post Reply
DmitryN
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun May 23, 2021 9:25 am

New game

Post by DmitryN »

Created 2 games with me as Axis and Allies. Password 0123. Preferably player from EU timezone who can make 2-3 turns per day average.
MattShadowlord
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:30 am

RE: New game

Post by MattShadowlord »

Hi Dmitry!

I was considering starting a new game, so have joined one of yours.

It's up to you if you'd like it to be elo or not; I recently joined in but don't mind either way. Happy to do 2 turns a day, or more if time allows.

Good luck -take no prisoners!
KlasE
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:26 am
Location: Sweden

RE: New game

Post by KlasE »

Hi Dmitry!

I have joined as ally. I have played around 20-25 multiplayer games, and this is my first ELO. I can usually do 2 turns per day.

Good luck!
Post Reply

Return to “Multiplayer Sessions”