IJN opponent sought.

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Buckeye5
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:14 pm
Location: Findlay, Ohio, USA

IJN opponent sought.

Post by Buckeye5 »

Newbie USN player seeking IJN opponent.

Looking at Scenerio 17, Japanese sub doctrine off, weather on, variable reinforcements, allied commitment 100%, IJN 140%. All of these parameters are completely negotiable.

I can realistically manage one turn per day, possibly slightly more on weekends. If interested, drop me an e-mail at pedlers@yahoo.com.

I'm just trying to get some learning experience in a PBEM game. The AI plays a good game, but I want to try my luck against a live admiral.
User avatar
Marc gto
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Batavia,ohio,usa
Contact:

Post by Marc gto »

hey i live in ohio also...ill try playing the japs if you want..i havent played them yet but am up for it..email me at marc@cinci.rr.com
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”