AI level

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Truckeye
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

AI level

Post by Truckeye »

what is a good ai level to play thats challenging but doesnt "cheat" for someone whos average, and also for one better than average. thanks.
In the Last days its said the Lion will lay down with the Lamb. Even on that day, I would want to be the Lion. Ben Gurion
MacCready
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 10:00 am
Location: USA

Post by MacCready »

The numerical AI setting I leave at 200,which I believe is the hardest level.

Also Leave AI advantage ON for an extra challange.
BomBeer
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2000 8:00 am

Post by BomBeer »

Q. What is the AI advantage button used for?
A. This number gives the experience/morale rating of the troops as compared to their intended
morale. IIRC Germany had a 75 point (average to vet) average on experience in '42, so at 133
percent they should have about 100 points (elite)
This is in the manual, if I'm reading it right you select the AI Advantage button, then decide on what percent to give them with the AI Level button.

I just use all the realism settings but Command Control myself. I may have to play around with it sometime and see how much it changes the battle. :)
IYAAYAS
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

Pick a short scenario. Play with default AI. Then change AI level and play again, etc. You'll find your comfort zone.
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”