NAS Fallon Nevada

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
User avatar
Nemesis30
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:21 pm

NAS Fallon Nevada

Post by Nemesis30 »

Hi All,
Are there any workshop scenarios based around NAS Fallon. I know there was one I really enjoyed but now I cant find it.

Thanks for any help.
User avatar
stilesw
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Location: Hansville, WA, USA

RE: NAS Fallon Nevada

Post by stilesw »

Hi Nemesis30,

I did a search of my scenario collection and found this one from the original CMANO tutorial folder.

Hope it helps.

-Wayne Stiles
WarefareSims
“There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.”

Charles Edward Montague, English novelist and essayist
~Disenchantment, ch. 15 (1922)
User avatar
stilesw
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Location: Hansville, WA, USA

RE: NAS Fallon Nevada

Post by stilesw »

Well crap. Some sort of system error and the .zip file won't upload. I'll try again in a while.
BTW, the scenario is called "Basic Training Air Operations, 1983"

-WS
“There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.”

Charles Edward Montague, English novelist and essayist
~Disenchantment, ch. 15 (1922)
User avatar
stilesw
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Location: Hansville, WA, USA

RE: NAS Fallon Nevada

Post by stilesw »

Ok I think it worked.

-WS
Attachments
Fallon.zip
(60.58 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
“There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.”

Charles Edward Montague, English novelist and essayist
~Disenchantment, ch. 15 (1922)
User avatar
Nemesis30
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:21 pm

RE: NAS Fallon Nevada

Post by Nemesis30 »

Thanks for finding this and the trouble of posting it stilesw. Just what I was looking for my quick fix. [:)]
Post Reply

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”