Seeking IJN opponent

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
Synjin
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:17 pm

Seeking IJN opponent

Post by Synjin »

Preferrably an intermediate player or above to hand me my ass in my first PBEM game.

Any Scenario, but I prefer fixed reinforcements and an even 100% commitment from both IJN and Allies.

thanks,
--Synjin
elcid
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:11 pm
Location: Lakewood Washington

RE: Seeking IJN opponent

Post by elcid »

I am experienced as IJN. Only want 100% replacements. 17 is most balanced.
16 is historical. Think sub doctrine is OK - not strong enough historically speaking.
If you pick scenario, will send turn one.

sidtrevethan@gci.net
User avatar
Synjin
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:17 pm

RE: Seeking IJN opponent

Post by Synjin »

heh, OK... I have enough opponents now... please stop emailing me! [:'(]
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”