Sorry to People Who's Games I Joined And Then Surrendered

Moderator: Hubert Cater

Post Reply
Caesarmatty
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:25 am

Sorry to People Who's Games I Joined And Then Surrendered

Post by Caesarmatty »

I've done it twice now, and I want to apologize because I know it's annoying. On the PBEM+ board I mean to join a game I'm already in but I press the wrong button, and if there is no password, I join immediately. Sorry to whoever you are!
User avatar
ElvisJJonesRambo
Posts: 2516
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:48 pm
Location: Kingdom of God

RE: Sorry to People Who's Games I Joined And Then Surrendered

Post by ElvisJJonesRambo »

Happens, buddy.
Thy sins be forgiven thee.
Take up your bed & walk.

Appreciate the shout out, Caesar.
-EJR
Slaps issued: 16 - Patton, Dana White, Batman, Samson. Medals/Salutes given: 6, warnings received: 11, suspensions served: 4, riots: 2.
Post Reply

Return to “Strategic Command WWII: World at War”