Steel panthers 8.0 download problem

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
BOBULUS
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:21 pm
Contact:

Steel panthers 8.0 download problem

Post by BOBULUS »

I was wondering if I can somehow get a copy of CD cos I have a modem and is really hard to download it from the site. Thanks in advance.[:(]
In vino veritas!
STEELER13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:24 am
Location: PHILADELPHIA

RE: Steel panthers 8.0 download problem

Post by STEELER13 »

Yo Bobulus,
Read my charity thread and let me know if you are interested. In essence, a 8.0 cd for a charitable donation by you to DAV or Children's Hospital.
Thank you! [>:]
BEST WISHES,
STEELER

Image
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”