Logitech G Hub problem after update

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
Swant
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Logitech G Hub problem after update

Post by Swant »

After the latest Logitech G Hub update (2022.3) my macros doesn't run properly in CMO.
Every recorded mouse click, or double click has stopped working
CMO seems to be the only program affected

Can someone that is using LGH please test if you have the same problem?

EDIT: I found out it is a known problem with the latest update of G Hub
Wildaddict
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:54 am

Re: Logitech G Hub problem after update

Post by Wildaddict »

I have exactly the same issue after the latest update.
The only solution so far seems to just re-install the software, but somehow it needs another re-install again after a reboot, because the whole process starts again after a reboot, its getting kinda annoying if you ask me. Lets hope they'll fix this soon though.
Swant
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Re: Logitech G Hub problem after update

Post by Swant »

Yes, after a few re-installs I went back to the older Logitech Gaming Software, I think it is actually better in some aspects
slitherluna
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 28, 2022 5:55 am

Re: Logitech G Hub problem after update

Post by slitherluna »

Swant wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:33 am After the latest Logitech G Hub update (2022.3) my macros doesn't run properly in CMO.
Every recorded mouse click, or double click has stopped working
CMO seems to be the only program affected

Can someone that is using LGH please test if you have the same problem?

EDIT: I found out it is a known problem with the latest update of G Hub
Did you tried to reinstall the drivers relating to Logitech devices. In my case it solved the issue of not working properly.
PS: I forget to mention but you should read this article https://www.cputemper.com/fix-logitech- ... t-loading/ it has good fixes that worked for me.
Last edited by slitherluna on Sun May 29, 2022 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swant
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Re: Logitech G Hub problem after update

Post by Swant »

Edit

Thank you for the tip, no I haven't tired that. However I found that when I'm running G Hub in administrate mode it works
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”