[Solved in 1.0.4.9] [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Moderator: MOD_DW2

Post Reply
User avatar
Thineboot
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:19 pm
Location: Earth

[Solved in 1.0.4.9] [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Post by Thineboot »

Just wanted to report one event and than I saw that there are more:

GameEvents.xml lines
12465: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Industrial World
12735: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Research World
Last edited by Thineboot on Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
elliotg
Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:32 am

Re: [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Post by elliotg »

Thineboot wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:40 pm Just wanted to report one event and than I saw that there are more:

GameEvents.xml lines
12465: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Industrial World
12735: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Research World
Thanks for that. Fixed in the next build.
User avatar
Thineboot
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:19 pm
Location: Earth

Re: [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Post by Thineboot »

elliotg wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:50 am
Thineboot wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:40 pm Just wanted to report one event and than I saw that there are more:

GameEvents.xml lines
12465: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Industrial World
12735: survive./n/nThe in An Ancient Research World
Thanks for that. Fixed in the next build.
I've not seen >’< instead of >'< being used a few dozen times when the event about the Apollo's Arrow showed up displaying "She ll" instead of "She’ll". There are about three dozen >’< in GameEvents.xml. Sorry, lost the image I had prepared and thus delayed the report.
Sabranan
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: [1.0.4.6] GameEvents.xml /n/n instead of \n\n [Typo]

Post by Sabranan »

I've just committed a change to correct the apostrophes as well
Post Reply

Return to “Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support”