Best update to use????

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
DVDN
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:43 am
Location: Lauderdale by the Sea, Fl.
Contact:

Best update to use????

Post by DVDN »

I have been working/learning UV version 2.0, and have not dl'd any
updates. I am wondering if someone can tell me if I should simply dl the
latest ver. update (2.30 as far as I can tell), or use an older version. I want to begin pbem play soon, and need to be compatible with other pbem
players.
Thanks for any help.

DVDN
User avatar
Marc von Martial
Posts: 5292
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

RE: Best update to use????

Post by Marc von Martial »

Hi, just must apply the pacthes in order. v.2.1 then v2.11 , v2.2 etc. etc.
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”