[Whish feature] areas without points

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
Japo32
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

[Whish feature] areas without points

Post by Japo32 »

Hello!

Would it be possible in a future update to allow creation of areas not from points but from geometric formulas. If I want to draw a circle I have to left a good number of points, that is a mess when controling other areas. I know there is the control points feature, but would be more clean to be draw from center and radius, or other gemoetry possible.
Of course leave the option to draw points to define places to be named.

Thanks!
User avatar
michaelm75au
Posts: 12467
Joined: Sat May 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: [Whish feature] areas without points

Post by michaelm75au »

Can you add this to the features link https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=341588
Michael
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”