[RESOLVED] Graphics artifacts

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
Japo32
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

[RESOLVED] Graphics artifacts

Post by Japo32 »

In the default CMO and the beta I see the same problem. IN the vertical right menu, specially in emmision detection history I see how the menu graphics breaks blinking like this:

https://gyazo.com/485600400f6b02916e6069d3e39b014d

https://gyazo.com/950d146e6779b89743335843ba480875

https://gyazo.com/143ed19f09d09887cd5a3bad030976f3

I don't know if that is because nvidia drivers, which I don't want to change as they are going smooth in other simulators I have. Those are: 511.79 Nvidia.

I never had this problem before... and as said it is only in the right vertical menu.
It is the steam version.
Japo32
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

Re: Graphics artifacts

Post by Japo32 »

Ok it seems that the dpi change it makes it ok

but not this one: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 0&t=304738
but the above option of those ones. In the command .exe and Launcher.exe

https://gyazo.com/de149777a3226c48b07133023f33660f
Japo32
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

Re: Graphics artifacts

Post by Japo32 »

Mmm I was going too fast with the solution. Still with issues

https://gyazo.com/8ee56ac211b72f1be611f8f947c66b3a

I would say that they are less.. but still are there. Not in the DETECTIONS info... but when selecting an airfield and making a scroll of all information.

In my case I am with Nvidia Surround 5760x1080 but of course CMO is run in the central monitor. I have the game for long time and always with same 3 monitor desktop, so I suppose this issue comes from one of the updates (wasn''t playing for a long time)
Gainful
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu May 13, 2021 1:57 am

Re: Graphics artifacts

Post by Gainful »

I had the same problem playing CMO on my laptop. Its something to do with the 'nahimic' processes. Simply end the nahimic processes in task manager and it should fix the problem.
User avatar
michaelm75au
Posts: 12467
Joined: Sat May 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Graphics artifacts

Post by michaelm75au »

Did you get warning on startup about any programs running that might affect performance?
I get a warning about 'nVidia Share' but as it doesn't affect my instance, I let it slide.
Michael
Japo32
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

Re: Graphics artifacts

Post by Japo32 »

The nahimic end process fixes it. but we have to kill 3 programs to make cmo run correctly. Previously I didn't have to quit anything. MSI Afterburner, Nahimic and RTSS
User avatar
Gizzmoe
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:36 am
Location: Germany

Re: Graphics artifacts

Post by Gizzmoe »

Japo32 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:26 pm but we have to kill 3 programs to make cmo run correctly. Previously I didn't have to quit anything. MSI Afterburner, Nahimic and RTSS
I don't need to kill Afterburner and RTSS btw. I added Command.exe to RTSS and there I set OSD to Off.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”