[FIXED] Issue on custom environment zone

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
NorthStarX
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:39 am

[FIXED] Issue on custom environment zone

Post by NorthStarX »

I tried changing the terrain type with the Custom Environment Area Editor to override the terrain type, but there was no particular change in the terrain effect.

Am I missing something with my editing?

My current version is build 1292.1

I would appreciate it if someone could let me know..
Attachments
20221119 CEZ testing.jpg
20221119 CEZ testing.jpg (259.1 KiB) Viewed 283 times
User avatar
Deserere
Posts: 599
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:15 pm

Re: Issue on custom environment zone

Post by Deserere »

Hi NorthStarX,
thanks for highlighting this issue.
Is now fixed and will be in the next update release
Attachments
TestSavannas.png
TestSavannas.png (37.89 KiB) Viewed 264 times
Si Spiritus pro nobis, quis contra nos?
NorthStarX
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:39 am

Re: Issue on custom environment zone

Post by NorthStarX »

Thanks for the quick reply and response!
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”