a/c will not launch

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
scott1393
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:54 pm

a/c will not launch

Post by scott1393 »

Hi, looking for some help I'm on 1307.2, playing tutorial 5 advanced flight plan management 1. I have been trying for a couple of hours now and I cant get my strike a/c to launch. to me everything looks right in the flight plan editor. when I'm in the mission editor and have the lead a/c selected my flight plan on the map is white (seems happy). soon as I go to the map to start the scenario my flight plan turns red. I have tried by clearing the designers tot to a take off time and it still stays the same. I've add the 3 way points to go around the sam sight and to do the aar. but no matter what I try it just clicks on by. I've even gone back to watch pgatcomb's youtube video. I should change my log in to "just not seeing it"

thanks,
scott
Attachments
justnotseeingit.zip
(29.9 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
ddg21, comcargru5, nas fallon nv, afs 7, dd964 and comnavspecwar
Sunbather
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:37 am

Re: a/c will not launch

Post by Sunbather »

I've "fixed" it by simply unassign the F15s and assign them back to the mission.
I do get that sometimes myself. It seems like if you already selected some a/c and only THEN fiddle with the mission editor, e.g. adjust flight size or flight size enforcement, there will be a conflict.
I am fairly new to the game myself but it seems wise to always make sure to only assign fighters to missions after you're set and done with the editor.
Dimitris
Posts: 15987
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: a/c will not launch

Post by Dimitris »

Logged #0015075
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”