Matrix team at GenCon?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
DataKing
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Matrix team at GenCon?

Post by DataKing »

Greetings and salutations,

Last week there was mention that there may be some of the Matrix team at GenCon in Milwaukee next month. Is this still planned? I ask because I will be at GenCon and would very much like to meet some of the team.

I also ask because I am curious if you will have any copies of the Mega-Campaigns. I definitely want to get a copy of the North Africa campaign before they run out (if this is still possible), but I would rather procure them at GenCon if team members will be there.

Is anyone else planning on being in Milwaukee that weekend?
"Welcome to the human race."
-Snake Pliskin
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

We are planning for a possible appearance, but we don't know for sure yet. If we go we will bring some MC disks with us. Perhaps some other surprises ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”