Steam key into Matrix Key

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
CorpAndreas
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:35 am

Steam key into Matrix Key

Post by CorpAndreas »

Hi,

If I have Steam Combat Mission Black Sea, can I use it as Matrix Key as well , so that I can use installer from Matrix, because I want DRM free version one if possible

I bought a CMBS Steam version, before I found this site that sell DRM Free one, can I use my Steam key into this site and download the game here instead ?

Thx
User avatar
PipFromSlitherine
Posts: 1523
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Re: Steam key into Matrix Key

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Unfortunately not - there is no way to convert a Steam key to a Matrix one. Sorry.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
eddieballgame
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 am

Re: Steam key into Matrix Key

Post by eddieballgame »

Not much help now, but this is why I (always) recommend buying from Matrix & Slitherine as they offer a Steam Key for all/most of their products. Best of both worlds, imho.
User avatar
mainsworthy
Posts: 738
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Steam key into Matrix Key

Post by mainsworthy »

and as youve found out, matrix has best customer service on the net
https://hiphopy.itch.io/

check when you can, I put diff stuff on now and then
kaliyama
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:23 pm

Re: Steam key into Matrix Key

Post by kaliyama »

the big advantage of steam is that you can get a refund if it turns out the game should have been in development 6 months longer, if slitherine can follow suit i'd be happy to buy direct and not give a cut to gabe
User avatar
ernieschwitz
Posts: 4751
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Steam key into Matrix Key

Post by ernieschwitz »

If you want to try the game, get that refund, and support the devs, you could buy it on steam, get a refund before the deadline for it, and buy it at Matrix/Slitherine...
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”