personna non grata

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
gmhammerhead
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Shell Beach , CA.

personna non grata

Post by gmhammerhead »

Help.

Sorry I am using the forum for this but I seem to be at a loss of where to turn for HELP!

I seem to get thru to the formums OK but I am tring to get some technical help and have been told that I must contact the help desk... But when contacting the Help Desk I am told I do not exist: either they have no record of me or they do not recongize my username or password... the "forgot your password" link is no help as it does not recognize my email address.
As my email address has been changed ( I went from phone mo to cable mo ) I cannot seem to resolve this!!! :mad:

I wish to keep my user name as I am well known by it ( either famously or infamously) Who do I talk to when I cannot get there from here?

:confused:
"mediorcity carries its own price"
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

Teh help desk is not connected with the forum or store - you have to give it a user name and password, using the same one as teh forum obviously helps you, but you have use teh register buttoen and tell the help desk what it is.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”